Re: [St] Speedo Issues

There are plenty of videos on You tube showing people doing those sorts of
speeds on public roads. Theres even a few where people have recorded their own
deaths and/or someone elses.

I know people that have been dumb enough to do such things and lived to tell
the tale.

I guess I'm a bit old and into self preservation and keeping my licence these
days. In the state of NSW Australia, if youre caught doing 45kph or more over
the speed limit, its instant licence disqualification and confiscation of
your vehicle and a date with the magistrate with possible prison time depending
on how fast you were going. Funnily enough this happens on average about twice
a week.

Brett.