Re: [St] English v U.S.Mile

On Thu 24 Apr 2008, STEVE SCILLEY wrote:

how'ya Steve!

> we have our own mile called the 'country mile' this

That would be the country kilometre now :)

> however it seems that ireland is the only country in
> the world that doesn't have any 'Irish' pubs. Go figure!

Well, there's a few faux-traditional tourist traps in Temple Bar in Dublin
that would be close to the stereotypical 'Irish pub' as exported worldwide!
You would be lucky to find a single Irish person in one of these (either
working there or drinking there) they're strictly for the tourists, who don't
usually realise the Guinness is badly poured and overpriced...

Eoin

'04 ST955i