[St] Long Way Day

Well it was a good day yesterday.
First, I got a call right before lunch by an old riding buddy Robert Head
who I haven't seen in years. He happened to be in McKinney, remembered I
worked here, called, and we had a long relaxing lunch catching up.
Then, David "Bird Dawg" and I saw Long Way Down at the theatre. Enjoyed it
and it's just incredible what and who is out there.
Last of all, when I got home I checked to see if I had the Fox reality
channel, I did, and Long Way Down the series was just starting, set the
DVR, and will enjoy the deeper parts tonight.
Have a great Long Way Day.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"