Re: [St] Shimmy, shake, wiggle, waggle, whatever...

I checked the chain tension about a month ago and it was well within spec.
Though, I have toyed with the idea of replacing the chain.  It seems fine to
me, but I figure while I'm going through and figuring this problem out, I
may as well replace some aging wear items.

On 7/31/08, Young, Mike <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chain too tight?
> Rear sprocket not quite concentric with rear axle?
> Might be both; with a correctly adjusted chain you won't necessarily
> notice the sprocket issue.
> Don't ask me how I know to ask that...

How DID you knowto ask that, Mike?