[St] 675 Tiger

I probably would have picked the new tiger over the ST if it had existed
when I bought my bike. The styling and ergonomics are a wash to me; I
like both bikes, but the suspension and brakes of the tiger would
probably have pulled me that way. In its current form the new tiger has
no off road pretensions at all. The bike I want is a modern version of
the "old" tiger with the 675 engine.

And NO, it would NOT be a Suzuki.
And YES, it would really be heavier than it needs to be, but so am I.

Mike
'06 ST
Seattle

Paul Traina said:

Wouldn't that be a DL650? :-)

What do people think of the "new" Tiger?  Seems like off-road use
isn't there anymore.

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.