Re: [St] Shimmy, shake, wiggle, waggle, whatever...

David

OK then it's the second calculation and it's not working either:

6Hz would give a 40km/h which is far from 65 mph (104km/h). 104 km/h would induce 15 Hz.

I stick w/ suspension problems. Otherwise it could be complex interference vibrations (*stationary wave)*.
Let's stick w/ simple explanation before digging into less probable one.

Fred

I should do a better job of explaining.  One Hz (the wrong way to explain
what I'm talking about) was used to describe how the amplitude of the shake
manifests.  About once a second it will peak and reach zero.  During that
one second cycle of amplitude, it shakes roughly 6~ish times.