[St] Fork Stabiliser?

"Webco"

I haven't heard that name since, Holy Crap!!!!!, the early 70s.

I live in the West Los Angeles area and Webco, based in Santa Monica, was
about 5-6 miles from my house.

Thru a friend, I developed a relationship with Webco's Production Manager.
This enabled me to go down and buy anything they made, for what they charged
their dealers, which in those days, was about 40% off List Price. Tires,
helmets, gloves, gear bags, high-compression head and expansion chamber for
my Yamaha DT 1, Progressive Suspension shocks.

So, have I chipped off a lot of rust from peoples'

Rich M.