Re: [St] Kappa Givi top box rack

i got mine on several times! I took it off to refit before getting it right.
Never had to remove the handgrab.
At first i connected the rail to the outside of the Triumph side
pannier rack. i then attached the end of the kappa rail to the rear
footpeg set, eventually removing the set and putting the kappa rail
against the hanger before replacing the set. The plate then fitted on
quite dandily. Then i tightened everything up equally. I was quite
proud of the job in the end.
Just been around Isle of Skye and the only thing that went wrong was
the key broke in the top box lock...doh!
Id already taken out the chain lube as i was worried aboout the heat
issue as the box will heat up with the underseat pipes. Some people
have put a heat deflector under the plate.

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk