Re: [St] Clutching it

Jack,
My 01 is a straight lever, but the Tiger is the dogleg style....  The 01 ST
is the easier of the two, but probably because it has 55K on the clutch and
springs, while the Tiger has less than 2K and wants to be ridden!!

I'm about ready to give it a shot and see how it goes...  From there, I will
see if I can get back to commuting on 2 wheels and get ready for the trip to
Indy in Sept..

Dave