Re: [St] Kappa Givi top box rack

The E33 is  from GIVI's monolock range.

 This range is lighter ( and cheaper ) than the original monokey  range. The
monolock was introduced for smaller bikes and scooters as they  are lighter
than the stronger monokey boxes.

I've got a monolock E470 on my Sprint and it works fine, although it is not
as robust as the Triumph panniers which came with the bike.

The recommended max carrying is 3kg ( about 6.5lbs )  but as I only  use it
for storing the helmets in when parked up that is not a problem.

My honeycomb buckled too !