[St] Lower-profile tires?

(Yeah, yeah, another tire thread.)

After several weeks in the shop waiting for parts to swim
over from England, my recently-wrecked 01 ST is back in my
possession.  Yay!  I'm unimpressed by the workmanship of
a certain San Francisco-based Triumph dealer, but in the end
it all seems to have turned out OK.

I'm about to replace the tires on the bike, since I think
that older tires may have been a contributing factor in my
going down.

At the same time, I'm thinking about how to lower the bike
a bit-- I have a seat that's about to go to Sargent, for
example.

The two thoughts have just crossed in my brain.  Are there
any tires that would be good on the ST and at the same time
make it slightly shorter?

-P