Re: [St] MOT for Imported Sprint ST from California to UK

The beam pattern is asymmetric, so over here (UK) it rises to the left
and illuminates road signs and pedestrians at the nearside of the road.
There is a patch on the lens that creates that part of the beam and that
can be masked with opaque tape as a temporary measure.  The beam is then
nearly symmetrical but not as good as a wrong-sided lens assembly.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

Frederic NIZERY wrote:
> This subject was evoked here two or tree months ago. The headlight
must
> be changed,
> because in the UK you ride on the wrong side of the road ;-)

Why can't the needed change be made with simple adjustments to the
aiming of the
headlamps?  Just curious as that thought popped into my head.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\