Re: [St] MOT for Imported Sprint ST from California to UK

This solicited much more response than I expected...I guess if you ask about
something other than oil, people like to chime in.

I'm scheduled for my MOT at Haslemere Triumph tomorrow. I'll try to write up
some information about my experience if I can find the time, but as work and
moving details continue to keep me very strapped for time, this won't be the
highest priority. :-(

Actually getting on my bike and riding it finally after 3 months will be a
much higher priority!

Thanks everyone.

Peter Chittum
2001 BRG Sprint ST