Re: [St] 96,398(was 98,398)

<<
Dirty Dawg, great report on the motor and pics.
But couldn't you have fond one down hill at least 600 miles long and got her over the top? :-)
I've seen you ride and watched some road side repairs and that's a great tribute to the both of you.
BTW, wasn't that a small block Chevy head in one photo?
Very impressed by the oil pan shot. That goes a long way to explain the rest of the bits condition..

Oh drat, I was afraid I was going to do that.  The actual mileage is 96,398.  Too many 3 derived numbers in the string.  And posting late at night.  I knew I was going to screw it up eventually.

Steven "dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2001 Yamha YZ426f