Re: [St] [ST] Bike to Bike Communication resurrection

Pull the screen off and you will find a some space under there. People have used that for HID kits, comms and other assorted ummm... devices...

Brett.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard White <redrider_955@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:53 pm
Subject: [St] [ST] Bike to Bike Communication resurrection

On previous '99 Sprint ST and '03 Tiger, I managed to install Autocomm under
the seat, right where the bun warmer sites on the '08 ST.  Does anyone have
a favorite installation location for audio set ups like Autocomm?  I am
starting to lean toward bundling it in the tank bag, but at a loss of
storage.

Thanks,

Richard White