Re: [St] 2006vs2008

I saw a dusty 2006 on the showroom floor in Traverse City, MI.  But it sounds like I would just be better off getting a current year model if I were going to get a new one, which puts me back to not wanting to spend 12,000 bucks on a bike right now.  Its funny how much better my old bike looks when I start thinking of paying for a new one.

Derek Wilson
2000 ST