[St] 2006vs2008

Brett said:

"Whenever this question comes up, I have to ask what's your reason for
looking at the next series Sprint?"

Brett, sometimes folks just get bitten by the "I-gotta-have-a-new-bike" bug,
including me.  When that happens, and I start looking at new bikes, that's
when the "reality" bug bites me.  And I ask myself these questions:  Does
the YamaHondaKawaSuzuki get me as excited as my '01 ST?  Does it push all my
"fun buttons" the my ST does?

Until those answers comes back as a "yes", then I have no compelling reason
to buy it.

I have to admit, though, that the new Tiger pushed some, but not all, of
those "fun buttons".

(Written while I'm on a 10-week company-paid sabbatical, and listening to
AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Seger, Cream and The J. Geils Band.  Life
doesn't get much better than this!!!!!)

Rich M.
L.A., Calif
'01 ST