To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [St] 675 Tiger....

Dan Wetherington wrote:
Great, another photochop. We have NO information. Loose translation of the second paragraph:
"Unsure at the moment if this model will be produced, the prototype shown was made by Marco Manila using Photoshop and the Street Triple and Tiger 1050 for base models."

Didn't that go around *last* year? Still waiting...

--

._O_. '03 Sprint ST
-Bil- /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport /~\