From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Jonas
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:29 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Super 90 restoration project

Wow, that looks great!  I've wanted to get an older CB (I'd LOVE a 750)
and
build it back.  I've seen some really beautiful completed projects
lately
and it's planted the bug.  I'm trying to convince a friend of mine that
he
wants to sell his 750-4, but so far, no luck.  *snaps fingers*

I'm not giving up.

David