From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Al Garvin
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:54 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Clutch Cable

I used a clutch cable from a XL-100 Honda  part number 22870-GN1-000  on

by 2000 Sprint ST. Should work on an RS. I think I paid $22.00 out the
door.
Al

rlnm2000@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Tell me.  What clutch cable will fit a 2000 RS besides the OEM?  Mine
is on it's way out (I Think) so I want to carry a spare just in case.  I
don't want to wait to order one.  I'l like to be able to walk in and out
the same day with one.

12/6/2008 4:55 PM