Re: [St] Doing the unthinkable

Got to second that, I was bike less for more than ten years after selling my
katana to finish my studies.

Once I sold, I just couldnt seem to get enough cash together to get another
bike. I sold the bike I had for a song, and then found bikes trebled in
price in five years after our currency devalued.

Sell a good bike at your peril - the odds are you will regret it.

IMHO a good 955ST is always going to be a keeper.

cheers

Marc