Re: [St] Triumph Dealer Awards

John Petrey, Jr. wrote:
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=35198

So are ALL dealers either Platinum, Gold or Silver?

No, that's simply a list of the "Premier Dealers". There are plenty of dealers not named at all in that list who obviously weren't up to whatever standards were needed to make the list. (see Kevin's email)

Hmmm.....not sure I would agree. Nevertheless, I thought
this would elicit a laugh or two.

Thus illustrating the exception to every rule, rule. :)

Great Bay has always provided me with excellent service, well except the time they game me a loaner bike that ran out of gas a mile from the dealership.

Happy Holidays from the frozen Northeast US.

Nate
00SprintRS