Re: [St] Aluminum or Steel...

I'm having a similar issue with my 05ST.

I have already gone to an 18t front sprocket. At the next sprocket change I want to go to a 44t rear instead of a 17t front. I can get a 44t in aluminium, but I cant get anyone to guarantee that is has a hardened surface. I can also get a 44t steel rear sprocket made to order, but the cost is more than than I have ever paid for two sprockets and a chain combined.

So the search goes on.

Brett.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au