Re: [St] Helmet age...

Whoops - I have just re-read my boxing day message - and having discussed
things with my brother in law I feel I should have said the dealer was trying to
 explain to me that how helmets are looked after is more important than their
 age.

Obviously a three month old helmet that has been dropped would be less
protective than a two year old one kept in a box in the cupboard and only used  on
public holidays.

I only post on the list occasionally but enjoy the threads and at least  know
that even my Christmas ramblings are read!

Happy New Year to everyone

Roger
2004 ST Sprint