From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
RogerOwdenOBrien@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:25 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Helmet age...

Whoops - I have just re-read my boxing day message - and having
discussed things with my brother in law I feel I should have said the
dealer was trying to  explain to me that how helmets are looked after is
more important than their  age.

Obviously a three month old helmet that has been dropped would be less
protective than a two year old one kept in a box in the cupboard and
only used  on public holidays.

I only post on the list occasionally but enjoy the threads and at least
know that even my Christmas ramblings are read!

Happy New Year to everyone

Roger
2004 ST Sprint