[St] Helmet(s) their age and care...

This topic has caused a lengthy discussion and to close my point ( I
probably won't post again until Easter time ) I reproduce the following from the  UK
government site _http://sharp.direct.gov.uk/_ (http://sharp.direct.gov.uk/)

"Your helmet is the most important piece of kit you will own - if you look
after it, it will look after you! In general, a helmet has a shelf life of
around five years, but if used regularly around three years. You should keep
your helmet in the best condition and clean it regularly."

My original "point" is clarified in there somewhere, which was  - looking
after things will make them last longer!

Case closed hopefully - I am off to buy a new helmet! :)

Rogero

UK