Re: [St] Used Bike Tips

> >I'm thinking of buying a W reg ST with 20,000 miles on the clock. It will be  my second bike after 2 years on an ER-5, after Direct >Access. Any tips what to look for on the bike?

same as mine.
i was going to sell but the new ST didnt really excite me enough to
warrent the extra payments. Once this weather is past ill take the
tiger for a test drive, but im comfortable knowing that my ST is still
an excellent bike.
Very little has gone wrong with it bar the failure with the fuel
connector. The wiring harness is worth a look as at that age im told
some have corrosion issue.

You should be paying no more than £3200. Its a good buy if in good
condition. If you need luggage kit then you need to contact
http://www.triumphparts.gbr.cc/

--
iPat
aberdeen ST00