[St] OK, let's can it!

With a little practice and forethought you can move the pipe, extra
bracket, and top rail bracket up or down in about twelve minutes max.
I do it all the time.
I like the look with the can angled up.
An open end wrench slips between the rail and rear plastic and your
cooking.
If anyone needs  a digital picture of the small bracket ping me off list
and I'll send you sone.
Why do I have it?
Because I run my left bag only most of the time back and worth to work.
I lower the can and install the bracket about four times a year for longer
trips.
I once almost forgot which end was up. No. not that one!

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42