Re: [St] Advice regarding sourcing fairing for a 2000 ST please!

Last time I was at Indy "the brickyard", the last
remnants of the bricks was at the start finish line
which is about the middle of the front straight.
Thank goodness it's not in the corners.

Ed Mallett
Tillamook, OR
03 ST

fairing for a 2000 ST please!

 >For a minute there I thought maybe you were doing a
lap at Indy.

 http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/history/faq.php

We have bricks paths in our yard that get slicker
than snot when wet,
so I can see how they wouldn't be a good thing to
encounter while
banked over.

Glad you're ok, and sorry to hear about the damage.

On Feb 6, 2008, at 12:43 AM, Steve Blake wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Two nights ago my beautiful BRG 2000 ST is now not
so good
> looking.  Touched my front brake level when
slightly leaned over
> and ran over what looks like a line of stone bricks
embedded into
> the road.  The road was slightly damp but the net
effect was that
> the stone bricks acted like glass and before I knew
it I was
> rolling on the road.  Thankfully I was only going
5mph however it
> may as well have been 50mph for the damage that was
caused.
> Needless to say I will be writing to the council to
request they
> remove this ridiculous hazard...
>
> Anyway can anyone suggest where I can get the right
hand fairing
> panels plus other bits for a 2000 ST?  I live in
Kingston upon
> Thames but will happily source from anywhere in the
UK...

> Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
>
> Steve

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography -
www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)