Re: [St] New spec for 2008 1050 ST

Onec again I'd just like to explain my disdain for the rumored larger
motor.  I don't know about any of the rest of you but my now-puny 955cc
RS has more than enough grunt for my tastes.  Not to mention the better
fuel economy compared to the newer models, cheaper insurance, etc, etc.

I think an 800cc ST on a bit of a diet would be much sweeter.

Nate
00SprintRS

Jorstad wrote: Big rumor (emphasize rumor)is an increase in egine size to
possibly as big as 1300 in coming years.