Re: [St] New spec for 2008 1050 ST

Couldn't agree with you more.

The only reason in my book for a 1300 cc motor is if they plan to add
two more wheels, a couple of doors and a trunk. Then they could paint
a Union Jack on the roof to show off the British heritage.

Oh wait, never mind, that's already been done.

On Feb 7, 2008, at 12:21 PM, Nathan Maher wrote:

> Onec again I'd just like to explain my disdain for the rumored larger
> motor.  I don't know about any of the rest of you but my now-puny
> 955cc
> RS has more than enough grunt for my tastes.  Not to mention the
> better
> fuel economy compared to the newer models, cheaper insurance, etc,
> etc.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned