[St] 675 Undersized ? Bah!

Joel, 675cc strikes me as just a bit undersized for
even a short range tourer, especially if you don't
want to have to be wringing every last bit of power
out of the motor.  Not saying it wouldn't be a heck of
a lot of fun, I always kind of liked the concept of
the MZ Scorpion. :)
It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, they do
with that power plant.

Nate
00SprintRS
-
675 undersized ?
In 78 I graduated High School and bought a new
Kawasaki KZ650. Rode from Dallas to Colorado to Las
Vegas to LA to Seattle to Idaho to all over the place.
New York City on a motorcycle - is a dumb thing to do
imho.
Think of it more like a car - if your going to pass
then you gotta pull it out of "overdrive" and into a
power gear.
The local European Motorcycle Dealership has several
of the BMw 800's. Having a hard time selling them
because it's an 800. Bah!
Fellow in my riding club has a Honda VFR - that's an
800 - and I can't run away from it.
Undersized - silly.
Lightweight - not as comfortable as heavy metal for
sure.
-