[St] NO BRAKES!

After 4 months of sitting in the garage, I finally had time to analyse the situation.  Plenty of brake fluid in the tank, however it looked very aged.  I decided to flush the old fluid and replace with new.  As I started pumping the reservoir down, I noticed a whole lot of air coming out.  Hmmmm.

Curious. What would cause air in the lines w/o fluid going too low or my never messing with the rear brake system before?? Could it be that the fluid was really old and absorbed too much moisture??

Does anyone know if too much moisture in the fluid would cause air to generate?

Regardless, she's fine for now and new fluid to boot.

While I was in the mood, I also flushed the fronts so they now have new fluid too.

Rich
00 RS