Re: [St] Sunday ride

Zoltan Pavlakovich wrote:
> Went for a leisurly 280 mile ride. 75 F at sea level and a comfy 45 at
> 6000'. No wonder living in LA is so freekin expensive.

That does it, I don't know whether to tell you folks that got to ride this week
that you suck, or to say thanks for sharing the reports.  Single digit temps in
Ohio this morning and as I type this snow is falling again.  I need to move.
Parumph!

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\