[St] Corner Working

Not really Triumph material, but I thought I'd share this.

I will be corner working (for the first time) at Daytona this year for the CCS races opening weekend for bike week.  I'm bummed because I made plans for March 8 which is the Daytona 200, but I didn't know I'd be corner working until after my plans were set.

I found out that this has it's perks.  Once I get trained, I'd be able to do AMA events.  Barber, Road Atlanta, maybe even the MotoGP races in Indy.  I'm not keeping my hopes up for Indy though.  I'm sure there's a list a mile long for that event.

I share this because, I'm sure there are opportunities like this all over.  Maybe our firends across the pond could capitalize on an opportunity to corner work a MotoGP or WSB event where they live.  Not only do you get to be up close and personal being right there as they fly by, but you get to help (should they need it) your favorite racer(s).