Re: [St] New Red Machine

On Thu 21 Feb 2008, iPat wrote:
> yes, water is in the sill of the petrol cap but its never been an
> issue for me. I dont shake the bike while putting fuel in. I alsways
> thought it was a silly design flaw.

I had some serious water pooling there a while back, cleaned out the drain
tube which helped, but it still pools a bit. The drain tube is on the left
(as it should be, same side as sidestand) at the cap but exits the tank at
the lower right, it really should just go straight down the left side of the
tank and out a tube on the lower left.

Eoin

'04 ST955i