Re: [St] Bohn armored pants

Dan -

I have worn Bohn Adventure pants for everything outside of riding to
work for years. Mine are the Lycra style, not the cool mesh. A couple
of summers ago we zipped through Alby on the way to Phoenix*, on an
August 1st. They were not uncomfortable in that heat. There are small
perfs in the thigh pads, so that doesn't 'sweat up', and the shin
armor actually insulates you from engine heat. And I have tested them,
and they work.

Bruce

*we would have stopped, but it was a Saddle Sore.