From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:28 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Bags and cats...

In a message dated 24/02/2008 10:57:04 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time,
pwisner@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm thinkin' two of those foam ear plugs, one up each nostril and
close
> the helmet vents should do it.

Up the nostrils of the cat and few other orifices of said feline should
also
do the trick...

Many years ago I shared a house with a cat owner. Those cute little
creatures
loved marking their territory on bags full of clothes. As I travelled a
lot
for work, I always had a bag of clothing somewhere. After the third
incident
and the owner telling me to get over it, I set up a little surprise
consisting
of an electric fence unit and some well placed wires.

Funnily enough, that those cats never came near me or any of my
possessions
again.