[St] Ohlins shock for 955 ST...?

Hi

Saw this on UK - ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330214740077&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Is this a good thing?  Any idea what would be a reasonable price for
it?  It appears to be used - but not clear how used.  Presumably the
shock could be rennovated but better question is perhaps if this is a
worthwhile replacement for the original - or am I better off thinking
about either getting another stock Triumph one, or a different one?

BTW, nothing seriously amiss with the stock Triumph shock right now.
But as 955 model drifts into the past, and as I'm inclined to keep
mine a few years yet, am thinking ahead to time when it might need
replacing (and so probably replacing earlier than needed).

What thoughts?

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/