Re: [St] Bohn armored pants

Dan -

since I am 24 days into retirement, I am making plans for rides, come
the warmer days...you and Ashman's brother are on my Albuquerque visit
list.

Bruce

<Thanks Bruce and everyone who replied about the Bohn pants.

It sounds like they are what I am looking for and I'm going to order a
pair.
I was worried that they would keep the moisture next to my skin
(monkey
butt) and the only crash I've had, I injured my hip (no pad) from the
impact.

And, Bruce, you are always welcome to stop in anytime you are in the
area.

Dan Wallander
Rio Rancho, NM  87124>