Re: [St] moved to Micigan

They've done the service on my 2000 ST for the last few years including the
12,000mi service as well as tires. I've had good luck with them. Most of the
time I'll make an appointment and then just wait while the service is done.
(That way I get to ride all the demos while I wait.)  :-)

James
2000 Sprint ST - Bhalu Dawg