[St] odometer out! Follow up

Follow up of my problem as promised to Bil:

Yesterday night I did the cleaning and it's OK now. Rather than stuck I
would say that
that magnetic cylinder unstuck from its "caliper" washer because the
play allow it.
I think last time I got the front wheel off/on I didn't put correctly
the sensor. This time
I verified that the magnetic cylinder get stuck to the washer before
putting the wheel
between the fork legs.

Thanks again Bil.

Fred ST 02 BRG