Re: [St] Not quite a tire thread.......

Let me make a point on compactness. My two street
bikes are an 02 Sprint RS and a 99 Superhawk. Neither
have hard luggage, and neither has ever worked well
will soft saddlebags. I carry, on every ride, my tire
plug kit, my compresser, the bikes tool kit, and my
tool kit, substantially more involved, and my first
aid kit, or rolling pharmacy as my friends call it.
All of this goes under the seat on both bikes. yes, it
is shoehorned in, but it fits. On any given day I can
take half my bike apart, fix many flats, and medicate
a multitude of ailments...

:-)

Seriously, my tool kit is handpicked and I think  well
chosen, and I would be happy to list off what I carry
in it as well....

John