Re: [St] Justice finally? NOT!!! again

John,

Now that you have clarified your point of view for me,
I would honestly say I agree completely with every
point you make, and yes, $500 is ridiculous.

I had a very good friend have a bad accident, similar
to Adam's story, about a year ago. He survived, but
was really messed up. Old man dying of cancer and a
few hours post chemo ( absolutley should not have been
driving, IMHO that qualifies as driving while
impaired.... ) turned left in front of him. And I am
reasonably sure the old man wasnt penalized much at
all. No jail, minimal fine, if any, and his insurance
didnt cover squat for my friend...

John