From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Jonas
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:56 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Po-Bolt vendors

I am in the process of putting my bike back together after throwing it
across the road 2 years ago.  After some significant scuffing of the
right
side, I've been able to find the parts necessary to get it looking like
can ride a bike again.  However, some of the fairing bolts were pretty
well
scrubbed off and Triumph wants $6 a piece.  I've been looking around and
found Pro-bolt fairing kits.  It's kind of a squid thing, and I'm not
really
interested in going "blingy", but I am looking to save a few bucks.

In a nutshell, can anyone recommend a good source for these kits?  I
figured
while I'm at it, I'd do the windscreen, fuel cap, and possibly get the
pre-load adjusters, too.  I figure all this will run about 100USD.

Thanks for the help!

David
East TN (45 minutes from Deals Gap/US-129)