Re: [St] List Consensus on Maintenance? (dealer rant)

Mike,

It will be a cold day in hell before I spend a dime at Cycle Barn.  Some
stupid Harley salesman jerked me around twice when I tried to buy my Sprint.
After the second wasted 4 hours and 100 miles I went to I-90 and bought my
bike on the spot.  I can't say enough good about Don Shields at I-90.  I'm
not even sure if he's still there.  I haven't been impressed with the parts
counter people or the service manager.  That's why I was looking for a good
online source.  I think I'll try Lakewood for my next parts order.  I liked
BSing with the two guys I talked to a few weeks ago.  Might as well give
them my money if I have to give it to someone.

Cycle Barn might be a little better now that they separated the Harley's
from the rest of their lines but I'm not going to give them my money.
Someone must like them, the keep winning the Soundrider.com dealer of the
year.

RoB Brown
Kent, WA
04 Sprint ST