[St] Happy New Year / new years ride

Hi Joe,

Here in sunny So Cal, I'm almost ashamed to say that the temps are in the
mid-70's.  If you want to get an idea of what it's looking like, take a look
at the Rose Bowl Game that's in Pasadena. (Yeah, I know, it's a tough life
out here.)  Of course with this weather, come the hot, dry Santa Ana winds,
so lots of So Cal in under an extreme fire watch.

BTW - the bike I traded-in for my ST was a 1984 GPZ750.  At the time I
bought it, what I really wanted was it's "big brother", the 900 Ninja, but
couldn't afford it.  The 750 served me quite well.

Rich M.
'01 ST
La, Calif.