Re: [St] Helmet Questions... (Nolan N102, etc.)

James,

Everyone has their own opinion, but I like my N102 NCom, not using the com
access right now, but that may change if I get a GPS.  This is my third
Nolan flip --  N100 was fine but replaced after 5 years.  X1002 was a
piece of junk - liner and trim went to pieces.  Tried another flip up, but
didn't fit my head and went back to a N102 in bright yellow for the
visibility factor.   Wind noise much less than the other Nolans I had and
the snap in fog free double lens works OK with a trace of distortion, esp.
at night.

Dave Bardell.