Re: [St] Helmet Questions... (Nolan N102, etc.)

At 07:52 AM 1/9/2008, you wrote:

>I'm looking for a new helmet and flip-ups look like they would be great for
>touring & commuting.
>The Nolan N102 NCom looks like a nice helmet for a fair price and of course
>the ability for Bluetooth integration is very interesting.
>Anyone have any experience with the Nolan N102 NCom?
>How do they fit size wise? (I wear a size Large in a Shoei or Arai
>Quantum and the Schuberth C2 flip-up doesn't seem to fit my head.)
>Are there any other helmets that allow easy integration of a Bluetooth
>headset for music and phone?
>
>Thanks,
>James

Well my one suppliers rep was just in the start of December.
He had one of the Nolans n102's as a sample.
I lightly banged the latched chin bar against the surface of my parts
counter and it popped open. I do not know if the latch somehow was
triggered or if it just failed, but I would not want that on my head.

As a consequence of that and the accelerating deterioration of my
2001 HJC SyMax, I have bought a Shoei Multi-tec, I'll let you know if
it looks like fitting the speakers or bluetooth seems to look.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"