Re: [St] MotoGP 07 Game

On Jan 11, 2008, at 9:51 AM, Nathan Maher wrote:

> Hate to say it but historically speaking motorcycling racing games
> have
> been god-awful and completely unrealistic.  I've yet to find the
> 2-wheeled equivalent of Gran Turismo and that's probably a good
> thing. :)

Have you tried Tourist Trophy?  Developed by the same people who
developed Gran Turismo, and easily just as good.  I've spent many
hours playing with that, probably almost as many as GT!

I'm waiting to buy a PS3 until Gran Turismo is released. By the time I
get tired of GT on a PS3, maybe Tourist Trophy 2 will be released...

Jim